From:
Greg Kolbow <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Greg Kolbow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2010 22:08:19 -0500

The store may be three months old but Martha's got almost 12 years
experience eating and cooking Gluten Free - and it shows.  The bakery items
are just flying off of the shelf and the grocery selection is "better than
anything I've ever seen or imagined."  Even the most skeptical are amazed at
the our selection.  Many of our patrons share tears of joy because, for the
first time since they've had Celiac, they've got a great selection of "real"
food!

Please stop by to visit and let us know how we can make your life as a
Celiac even better!

Print this post and receive $2.00 off of a baked fresh 12" pizza when you
dine-in at "The Frenzy." Or save 10% when you pre-order (3 days) a dozen or
more cookies, cupcakes, muffins or brownies between now and Thanksgiving.

A Gluten Free Frenzy

20101 W. Bluemound Rd.

Brookfield, WI  53045

262-785-7020

PS:  Preorder your Thanksgiving cakes and pies now to ensure they are
available when you need them.

*******
*******