From:
Micheal & Janet Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Jun 1997 22:30:36 -0700

My mother-in-law has been quite ill for two months with what I've
thought to be celiac symptoms.  I thought she displayed many symptoms 7
yrs. ago when our son started his gluten-free diet, but now she's
practically bedridden.  I urged her to get tested. She did go to a
reputable GI, but he wouldn't do any tests for Celiac because she'd had
a B-12 injection. Apparently he told her he couldn't do it for six
months now.  Can anyone explain this to me? Is this something that would
mask results?
Janet
Modesto, Calif.