From:
David Fisher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Mar 1999 20:46:10 +0000

Hi List Members:
Dave from Minneapolis, MN wrote that there are a number of compounding
pharmacies throughout the US. I thank him for this information. However,
a note on behalf of Stokes Pharmacy follows:

True, Stokes Pharmacy is not the only compounding pharmacy in the world.
The pharmacist connected with this pharmacy has been working with the
Celiac-Sprue Association/United States of America, Inc. (CSA/USA, Inc.),
a national organization used by support groups throughout the USA. He
has also written a book called, "Celiac-Sprue: A Guide Through Your
Medicine Cabinet." This book contains pharmacies in the US and their
toll-free numbers. Also, names of medicines (prescription and
over-the-counter) that are GF.

As a support group chairwoman for the Southern NJ area, this pharmacist
has visited us a number of times since he lives about 20 minutes from
where we hold our meeting. Through his support, many celiacs in our area
have been helped by him. He has spent hours of his personal time
researching this information. So on behalf of Stokes Pharmacy,
thanks a million for all you have done for us.
Cindy in NJ