From:
sandybill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2000 12:58:02 -0800

OK, I've gotten about five messages from people who have eaten the tapioca
loaf from Ener-G Foods just recently who agree that it's considerably
better. I phoned the company and they told me that they had previously had
a "thin sliced tapioca loaf" that was formulated for PKU people, and they
had noticed that some celiacs were ordering that as preferable to the old
tapioca loaf, so they just started using the PKU formulation for all of the
tapioca loaves now. It was a good thing to do. It is much better. If you
haven't tried tapioca loaf recently, try it now. It's by far the best GF
bread I've eaten since being celiac.

I have no connection with Ener-G Foods -- with the possible exception that
I think the woman who usually takes the orders has a sexy voice :) -vance