From:
Lucy Shriver <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucy Shriver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:39:55 -0600

Club Celiac's very own Gluten Free Commandos have created some great new
designs to help promote Celiac awareness. Please come look out our new
Valentine and St. Patricks day designs for T-Shirts, Coffee Mugs, Mouse Pads
and other fabulous items.

Need a cute or funny Celiac Logo, we have those too, like our most popular
"No Gluten in this Lunchbox" and "Just Say No to Gluten" designs.

Free Shipping on orders before 2/14/2007 of $50.00 or more. Please use promo
code: VDAYSHIP

Please come visit us and look at our various designs at
www.cafepress.com/clubceliac and help us spread Celiac Awareness.

Club Celiac
www.clubceliac.com

Also please visit our website for our free lists; we never charge for
information that should be free in the first place. Club Celiac is our site
designed especially for children with Celiac Sprue and we also have an adult
site called The Gluten Free Kitchen at www.glutenfreekitchen.org  We look
forward to having you visit our web sites.