From:
Gretchen Lawler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gretchen Lawler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 14:22:47 -0400

If you are only interested in Point Pleasant Beach, some of these places are
further down.  You would have to go back on the Pkwy.
south to the Long Beach Island exit, about 40-45 miles for Beach Haven, Ship
Bottom, Surf City and Harvey Cedars.

For 30 years there has been Lobster Shanty at Point Pleasant right off the
traffic circle coming into town, just over the bridge from the mainland.  They
had a lot of broiled choices and lobster but it was pricey.
The food was first class.

There are a lot of restaurants along route 9 although I have not eaten in any
of them for probably 8 or 9 years.  Lots of brand name chains in shopping
centers, that sort of thing.

Also; The wedding we are going to is using the caterer by Spano's whom we
contacted and they are familiar with Celiac Disease (had several requests for
GF meals).  The are willing to help us out:

Spano's Ristorante Italiano on Ocean Ave
1205 Ocean Avenue
Point Pleasant Beach, NJ
732.701.0400