From:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwight Corbitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 11:37:49 -0700

I think I have a vitamin dificiency that is causing muscle soreness that does not get better.   I've been
GF over  10 years and overall health is very good.  54 yr. old .
  I'm ready to try large dose's  of something to relieve stiffness.  I take 1500mg calcium, multivitamin, betaine hydorchloride.   This has been going on for a long time,  just can't figure out why.
   If anyone has had some experience with this please let me know how to relieve it.
    I have questions about being sensitive to soy, but it does not upset my digestive system????
  Dwight
  GF inTN