From:
CJ Green <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2012 18:22:37 -0400

Hello Listmates,

I am wondering if any of you have had experience with Citrical Calcium
Supplements.  They were highly recommended (for their absorption rates)  for my
young adult celiac children who now require calcium and vitamin d
supplementation.  The company's website notes that their products do not  contain
any gluten; however, they cannot guarantee that their products are  gluten
free.  Is anyone using Citrical Calcium Supplements with  success?

As always, your input is appreciated.

CJ