Date:
Thu, 3 May 2001 18:05:44 -0700

Here's the email I got from Tillamook about their dairy products which
do not contain gluten.  I'm not going to eat the ice cream b/c of it not
being on dedicated lines but that's up to you.  They're located in
Oregon, I think, so you may not have them if you don't live in the
Western part of the US.

JPass

Dear Joanna:

Thank you for your e-mail.  You will be happy to hear that all of our
cheese, yogurt, butter, and sour cream products are gluten free, as are
most of our Ice Cream flavors and all of our equipment is thoroughly
washed and sanitized between uses.

Ice cream flavors listing any ingredients such as pie, cookie dough,
cake, etc. will contain gluten.  The following is a list of Tillamook
Ice Cream flavors which do contain gluten: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough,
German Chocolate Cake, Marionberry Pie, Mom's Apple Pie and Super Mix.

Sincerely,

Mandi Walton
Marketing Customer Service