From:
Niko Antalffy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 07:52:28 +1100

Hi Aussies in Sydney,

My first gf birthday is looming and my mother has found a cake-shop that
has a dozen different gluten-free cakes (though with dairy, egg and
nuts), sold as wholes as well as per slice. All of them are made with
almond meal instead of flour, Viennese style. I haven't verified their
gf status myself, but according to my mother they advertise those cakes
as gf, among them Sacher and Hazelnut tortes. They are called the
'Double Bay Patisserie' and are located at Shop 17, Cross Court, 20-24
Cross Street, Double Bay, 2028. T: (02) 9363 4400. I hope to have them
tested (and the baker interrogated about the ingredients) by Xmas.

cheers
Niko