From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Dec 1997 17:39:36 -0800

Hi Everybody,

In the excellent publication Gluten Free Living, (Nov, Dec 1997) Ann Whelan
writes in her editorial that..."steak...will always be gluten free".
I'm not too sure. After 10 years of vegetarian eating, I decided to return
to eating like a carnivore for a better source of protein because beans,
tofu and dairy bother me.

Now I am getting the gluten reactions back that I had before going gf!
Ichiness and diarrhea are my outstanding symptoms.

Has anyone else experienced this? I know that cows and other animals are
'finished off' with grains. Just as gluten in liquor can affect us, can
gluten in cows bring about symptoms of gluten intolerance?

All the best and thankyou for everything!
Susan
BC Canada