From:
Jeff & Jo-Anne Coleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Mar 1998 12:49:42 +1000

Today I went to a pharmacy in Brisbane to find a cold and flu medication
that was both gluten and corn free.

The pharmacist contacted Parke-Davis (a major Australian pharmaceutical
company) for me, and gave me a copy of a fax with a list of:
1) materials derived from gluten containing sources
2) oral preparations incorporating these gluten containing materials, and
3) their products - oral preparations which are gluten free.

I will only include a list of the gluten free oral preparations.  If anyone
is interested in the other lists, they can contact me personally.  And for
those interested, the corn-free cold & flu medications are Day & Night cold
& flu capsules, Sudafed Plus and Codral-cold and flu (capsules).

G-FREE ORAL PREPARATIONS:
Accupril Tablets
Actifed CC Chesty, CC Dry, Elixir
Agarol Strawberry & vanilla
Benadryl Chesty, elixir, tablets
Broncelix
Brondecon Elixir and expectorant
Chloramphenicol capsules
Codral Cough, Expectorant, Linctus
Cognex capsules
Day & Night capsules
Denol tablets
Dilantin 30mg capsules
Dilantin suspension and paediatric suspension
Dymadon 1-4 year coloured suspension (Pamol 120 Junior;Pamol Junior 1-5
year; Dymadon suspension S/F NHS)
Dymadon 1-4 year colour free
Mefic capsules
Dymadon 1-12 year colour free
Ergodryl capsules & mono capsules
Gelusil Liquid and tablets
Infacol wind drops
Lipsed gel, lotion, stick, regular, mint and tropical
Listerine, Listerment coolmint and Listermint for kids & crystal fresh
Lopid capsules and tablets
Myadec capsules, Myadec + antioxidant, Myadec+C, Myadec+B
Mylanta liquid, Mylanta II liquid, Mylanta Plus liquid
Mylanta tablets, Mylanta II tablets, Mylanta plus tablets
Nardil tablets
Neurontincapsules
Orased gel and lotion
Pamol 250 suspension (dymadon 5 years+; Pamol 6 years+)
Panquil Candy
Pharmacol Junior
Pirophen tablets
Ponstan capsules