From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 1995 11:46:41 -0400

According to Don Kasarda, research food scientist on this list, quinoa has
no gluten in it.  I've eaten it for years with no negative results.  I'm
no scientist and not a doctor, but from personal experience quinoa has not
been a problem.  If you react negatively, you might let the list know, as
I believe most information on this list has been that quinoa is safe.

Gayle K.