From:
Tracey Wolfskill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 20:41:54 -0500

My family will be going to Yellowstone National Park in June.  The Celiac
in our family is my 4-year-old son.  We are staying at the Old Faithful
Inn.  We plan on taking our own food for breakfast and lunch, but would
like suggestions on what kind of gluten free-food will be available for
dinner, especially at the restaurants around the Old Faithful Inn.

Thanks!

Tracey Wolfskill
mom of Kevin 4yo w/Celiac and Brian 8yo no Celiac
Texas, USA