From:
Phyllis Chinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 22:30:17 EDT

I am going to be traveling for several weeks and I find it necessary to order
bread mixes and pasta to take with me.  Since Miss Robens sells Tinkyada
White Spaghetti, I thought I would order everything from that company.

However, I received so many recommendation for Gluten-Free Pantry and Cause
Your're Special, I thought I would poll you on your recommendations.  I'm
interested in white bread mixes, biscuit mix,  and does GFP sell white rice
spaghetti.  I am also interested in your recommendations about pizza mix.
Miss Robens received probably the best results.  Also, a yellow cake mix or
maybe chocolate and scone mix.

Thanks again for your all your help  This seems to be the best way to find
out about great products - from the consumer.