From:
- Donna Myslowka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:49:57 EST

In my message of thanks to all that responded to "bloating", I was remiss in
not telling you what the input was.  The majority of you suggested a lactose
intolerance,  or going off corn, (temporarily).  A few of you suggested it
could be "that time of the month" related, but I neglected, in my initial
message - re "bloating", to include my age (62), so ruled out any menopausal
symptoms.  A few also wondered if I could have the "leaky gut" syndrome.
When I find out exactly what is causing my bloatedness, I will send in a
response.  Thanks to you all once again.

Donna