Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 20:21:38 -0500

We have some new dairy-free, soy-free products at our bakeshop &
foodery in Minneapolis....  All made with Nuts!  Parma! parmesan made
with walnuts and FoodPlay cheeze spreads made with cashews.  These
are great for anyone eating a gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free,
casein-free, raw diet.

Our coconut milk ice cream production is in full swing.  Cookies N
Cream and Rum Raisin are two new flavors.  I think we've finally
gotten the gluten-free waffle cones perfected too.

Key Lime pie is back along with Asparagus Parmesan Quiche.

A new Mad Meal is now in the freezer.  It is Beef Stroganoff made
with the new dairy-free sour cream.  It is made with Minnesota grass-
fed swiss steak, fresh mushrooms, sauce topped on fettucini with a
tea cake for desert.  Yum!

Come try some samples of our goodies on May 17th at the ROCK Walk in
Victoria, MN.  Go to www.twincitiesrock.org for details.

I have several new books coming in next week along with several
varieties of mac & cheese.  Yes, we have the new Glutino cheddar,
multi-grain, and vegetable crackers in stock.

Brendan
Madwoman Foods Bakeshop & Foodery
4747 Nicollet Ave S
Minneapolis, MN 55419