From:
Joanna deFelice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:43:43 -0800

so i'm sitting back watching this group, downloading recipes to help me
figure out how to deal with a gluten free diet (man i was a major bread
and pasta freak!), info on getting labeling standards we can all live with,
clues about what is going on with my body and what to look forward to
in its healing process, etc. etc.

i use the delete button a LOT! go through the e-mail list every a.m., and
i'm on several lists related to my profession and my love of working with
clay, as well as this list.

you are a great bunch. it is ALL useful, some stuff more to some of us, and
some more to others of us. i feel so much better than i did just a few months
ago. pat yourselves on the back, make nice, be at peace.

happy chanukah, merry christmas, joyous solstice, good kw'anza, etc. - the
shortest day of the year is approaching, which means the return of the light
is upon us.

best, joanna,
who has managed to gain 5 pounds and hang unto it for several weeks now!

Joanna deFelice
Oregon Career Information System
541-346-2327
http://cis.uoregon.edu/orcis/