From:
J&D Olberding <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 14:54:47 -0800

Besides gluten intolerance, I have other health issues that require that
I be on near fat free diet  and restrict the frequency of intake of
anyone food item.

I need to find bread recipes without added fat. I have been able to
modify some of B. H. rice and tapioca flour mixes to make fat free
bread/cakes. I have not been able to make bread, yeast or baking
powder/soda with any flours or flour mixes other than rice with out oil
or equivalent Without fat they all seem to be gummy and inedible. Has
anyone had success  in this area?

Also every flour mix I have found includes tapioca flour. Does anyone
know of successful substitute for it. I interchange cornstarch and
arrowroot to reduce my exposure to them but have not found any for
tapioca.

Thank you for help
June