C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 14:52:51 -0400
You could also find out what age should could become an emancipated minor
and able to make her own decisions.  In Florida, girls who become pregnant
can become this.  It gives them the status of an adult to make legal
decisions.  Some 16 year olds can have this done.  I would see if the local
Family Court or family law lawyer could give you advice specific for VA.

Beth t.