C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 14:54:25 -0500
I think that Tiff is doing all the worrying for both of us, so I don't
have to worry in the worrying department :-)  Last night, she was even
worrying that I wasn't calling because I was mad at her, I had to
explain to her I work for a living again and I need to pay for the phone
calls somehow.  Another thing is our Vegas trip in January, how would I
pay without working.

Thanks,
Anthony

Visit me at http://www.anthonyarnold.net/