C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jason Mehler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:26:40 +0000
(My apologies to anyone who has already opened the "please
read this e-mail.  That one had troubles with the survey
address, but the address on this e-mail will take you
DIRECTLY to my survey)

Dear parent,
        I am a graduate student in physical therapy at
Armstrong Atlantic State University, Savannah, GA writing
to ask for your participation in important research.  I am
currently conducting a survey for parents/primary
caregivers of children with cerebral palsy.  The purpose
of this study is to examine the prevalence of family-
centered behaviors in physical therapists working with
children with cerebral palsy, as reported by parents of
these children.  The survey will help identify weaknesses
and strengths in areas proven to be valued by parents of
children with a disability and will have implications for
improvement in physical therapy practices for children
with cerebral palsy.  I believe that this is a unique
opportunity for you, the parent, to voice your opinions on
the physical therapy care your child receives and I would
be grateful for your input.  Please take a short time to
complete the survey by clicking your mouse on the
following address:

http://www.healingresource.org/cpsurvey.

This survey will be posted from 3/3/00 to 3/24/00.

If you know any other parents or primary caregivers of
children with cerebral palsy, please forward this e-mail
to them.  If you access discussion groups, support groups,
or are part of a list serve, please make this website
known to them or contact me so that I may make others
aware of my research. You can reach me with this
information and/or any other questions, comments or
feedback at [log in to unmask]  Thank you very
much for your time and help.

-Sincerely,
        Jason Mehler, SPT

Note:  This e-mail has been sent to "C-palsy," "Cpparent,"
and "Hemi-Kids" list serves.