C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Laura Cleveland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 14:47:05 -0400
Just mailed this to Betty, may help others in her situation. Also coming
form someone who often doesn't know what to "do", and has a hard time
accepting/asking for help when needed. warning--some of these are kind of
gorky!
Hope all have a great weekend,
Laura

 25 PRACTICAL TIPS TO HELP THOSE FACING A SERIOUS ILLNESS