C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 10:18:04 EST
Oh, I've got a game plan, but you know what they say: If you're gonna do
something, don't talk about it.  Suffice it to say that the worst thing he
could have done was to rip off this old fireman.

Thanks for your comments too Dina, and Mag.

In a message dated 11/08/2001 9:27:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

> betty, if you had nothing in writing, i don't know legally if there is much
>  to do, however, does the local media have a consumer advocate. sometimes
>  adverse publicity can be so bad for ones business, that these jerks will
>  straighten out things that they can't be legally be forced to do, just to
>  avoid being publically reveaked.

Betty
aut viam inveniam aut faciam
"I will either find a way or make one."