C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 07:16:35 -0800
Ok I my be missing the boat here but why are you going
to the doctors for spasticity if you aren't willing to
do anything about it. The doc is going to offer you
drugs,surgery or therapy( maybe all three) to deal
with the spasticty? If you know you're not going to
consider any of them, which is your right, why waste
the time and money on the doctor to start out with?
Joanne