C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:36:56 -0500
I have never understood why we had to go into Iraq so soon after September
11th especially when we needed to catch Osama bin Laden and end Al-Qaeda who
are still out there making me feel really safe. The Bush people had Iraq
planned even before taking office, and the events of September 11th helped
them sell it because everybody was so for going into Afghanistan, and I feel
they thought they were going to slip Iraq through while everybody was so in
agreement.

Thanks,
Anthony Arnold
Augmentative and Alternative Communicator
www.anthonyarnold.net