C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 15:09:41 -0700
shgould a city be rebuilt that is up to 20 feet under
sea level? New Orleans will need to be rebuilt, but,
should it be in the same marsh? maybe a little farther
inland where there is some elevation? just asking
questions.
  by the way, the news just said some of the pumps
were being started up. does that meen they have the
levies repaired to a degree that they can begin to get
some of that water(sludge) out?