C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Sep 2005 16:39:11 -0700
i think you are right. the port cety has to be there,
but not on that marsh. the refineries need to be move
to higher ground also.
i also think that the people of new orleans could be
hired for some of the rebuilding effort thus helping
with jobs. those that are able to do the kind of work
necessary. these folks do not have jobs to return to
just as they have no housees to return to.