C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 09:13:59 -0500
Yeah, I know the feeling, but yesterday my departmental chairmain congratulated
the two young guys in the Rehabilitation Counseling program for our being
ranked 34th in the nation. Not one word of mention for moi, the senior
faculty member in rehab. I fired off a rejoinder which I fully intended to
go to my chairman only. It went to the whole damn department. Lucky I used
more sarcasm than ire.
Any he apologized profusely, but now I have my peers mmaking requests for
my office fixture due to my unknown "demise".

Bobby