C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 08:48:08 -0800
a duel was not that uncommon back then. i could say
that if chenny slapped al gore with a glove and they
squared off with pistols... wow. they did take things
seriouly back then.

   i must go back to just reading, my hands are
already sending me a signal to quit keyboarding.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/15/politics/15cheney.html?_r=1&oref=slogi