C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 07:46:23 -0400

<https://www.kintera.com/accounttempfiles/account353/images/as_08_ride_now_l
ogo_scal2.jpg>

Past Ride Participants,

Do you remember the cheers of the crowd? Do you remember how good it felt to
be a part of something extraordinary with other dedicated riders? Do you
remember doing something you love and have it affect millions of people?
Once again, here's your chance to relive those moments as Autism Speaks'
presents ING DIRECT Ride Now Southern California 2008.

With much gratitude, I want to thank you for your continual participation
and support of the Southern California Ride. As we're quickly approaching
this 4th annual event, I would like to personally invite you to join us as
we ride for a cure!

This year's Ride will take place on October 5th, and will have both North &
South starting points converging in the middle for a great day of fun and
celebration.

North Starting Point: Bartels' Harley-Davidson, Marina Del Rey
Registration Opens: 9:00am to 10:30am

South Starting Point: Orange County Harley-Davidson/Buell, Irvine
Registration Opens: 9:30am to 11:00am

After-Party: Long Beach Marina

$30 Registration fee includes admission to the after-party, food,
commemorative T-shirt, pin and bandana.

We look forward to seeing you on October 5, 2008!

For more information and to register, visit Autism Speaks' ING DIRECT Ride
Now Southern California 2008
<https://lamail.autismspeaks.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=ea95d99882e14a36b1f40e0499
284883&URL=http%3a%2f%2fridenow.autismspeaks.org%2fsocal>

Questions? Want to help promote? Contact:[log in to unmask]
<https://lamail.autismspeaks.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=ea95d99882e14a36b1f40e0499
284883&URL=mailto%3abhan%40autismspeaks.org>  or 323-297-4771

Remove yourself from this mailing
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=flKPK6PTJnIYLkK&s=8gLFLPOtF9IKKZPBKmF&m=hsK
ML1OKLcKXG> .

Remove yourself from all mailings from Autism Speaks
<http://www.kintera.org/TR.asp?a=8eLBLLNrHgLLJ0J&s=8gLFLPOtF9IKKZPBKmF&m=hsK
ML1OKLcKXG> .

database 3436 (20080911) __________

http://www.eset.com