C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Mar 2007 13:34:23 -0700
yes, mike. i agree. we do better at challenging the
nation when we are not dominating. you know it is a
problem in that we are responsible to participate as
conscience dictates, but, not to try to dominate. i do
not know the answer to that problem.

http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?SUBED1=3Dc-palsy
> >=20
>

> =20