C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:11:20 -0400
our neighbors got a new cat. my children have been petting them. cats come
straight to me and so does this one. i wish i could pet it, but, i am
extreamly allergic to them. so i can only speak softly to it. he/she comes
over every time i am outside and it walks right past my wife and children
and comes to me. just about any cat i am around does this. i do not know
why.