C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 07:56:56 -0400
guys,  i will be setting to no mail soon. i will go to a dentist and wrap up
a few things and then go to nw. alabama to attend a funeral. i'll go as far
as my parents house tonight and make the rest of the trip on tuesday. after
the funeral i'll get back to my parents and stop and then back here wed.
i'll probaly be back on list thursday morning. i am sure you can get along
marvelously without me.