C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
IS MARGOLIS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 20:14:00 EST
Methinks you be back pedalling, Anee.  Too nice and reasonable, given the
"accommodation" issues.  Maybe your counselor or the Disability
Office can assist you.  Of course, I understand the pressure you feel.  Been
there a few times myself.  I'm teasing a little, not criticising.  I very
much respect you and your choices.

Did you know that people can file "third party" discrimination complaints?
Given the information any one of us could invoke "class" status and file
with any number of Federal, state, or local agencies responsible for
enforcing various nondiscrimination laws.

Of some things I do talk from experience.

Every success.

Steve