C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anee Stanford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 15:15:02 EST
Denise-

I know the kind of cources that you are talking about.  My comunity college
had them (they were 2 weeks long) and then they had summer school also.
Unforchuntly ISU dosn't offer the minimesters and it's summer sessions are
seriously lacking.

Anee
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/CPIC.html

In a message dated 12/17/1999 9:41:23 AM Central Standard Time,