C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2008 19:27:27 -0700
well many argue just that, mag. my point was that if
group marriage is okayed (and it might be), it gets
harder to be sure no kids are hurt and harder to know
there is no coerion and no violence. then you also get
into too close of reletives being in the group. do we
really need to go there?

=== message truncated ===