C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 22:49:09 EDT

Mary Catherine,

About the stretching - have they had you try the type of strech when you
resist a surface and then relax and stretch?  Called PNF,, I think.  A  sports
medicine guy told me about it.  My PT laughed it off, but I insisted  we try and
we never went back to the old way.

Not saying it will work for you, but something to look into - just a  thought.

Good luck with your appointment.

In a message dated 9/5/2006 5:18:31 PM Pacific Daylight Time,