C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BrightIs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:25:17 -0500
It's kind of interesting that everyone keeps bringing up the Rh factor.  I
am a A- mother, three of my four children were positive, including Zachary.
I did receive the shot each pregnancy and then another shot after each
delivery, except for my second son who was born A-.
I keep asking doctor after doctor if this could have caused any problems and
they keep reassuring me that it didn't.
Who knows anymore.?
Deborah mom of 4