C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2008 14:24:36 -0600
more from Obama's disability policy director, Consider the source when you
consider it's impact.  I know he did vote against S-CHIP, because he was
listed with Wyoming's senators on it, and has voted against the Community
Choice Act, which would make it possible for many with disabilities to live
in their communities with appropriate supports.  18-20 years from now that
could well include Palin's son.