C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gary Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Feb 2006 21:04:06 -0600
why is this a story? it is a accident. we have
accidents accross the country everyday without a press
conference. ugh. such stupidity.

Hmm,,

OK with that thought in mind, these questions have been nagging me
all day today:
1.  What do we know about the relationship between Cheney and the
rancher?  Do they go back a long way or do they hardly know each
other?
2.  Since the rancher is a lawyer, I cant help but wonder did he
and Cheney know each other professionally?  How do we know this guy
didn't piss Cheney off  at sometime so maybe Cheney saw this as pay
back time?

Cant help it gang!!  My liberal mind has to ask!!

Gary