C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 26 Feb 2000 16:21:18 -0500
Concerning the recent discussion, I thought you might be intested in
Christopher Reeves' reply to the recent commotin regarding his commercial.
It's a long series of several stories.  If you don't have access to the
internet, I'll cut and paste into an email for you just ask for the
Christopher Reeves stories.

Beth

 http://paralysis.apacure.org/news/index.html