C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2000 20:36:19 -0400
ok so you guys got me going.  I'm also owned by an embarrassing number
recycled cats.  This reminds of a webpage that used to exist called the "NO,
NO BAD KITTY LIST" basically written from the cat's position.  It had such
wonderful sayings such as "I will not stair down the hallway and puff up at
the invisible monsters after Mommy has just got done watching an X-files
episode."

Beth the OT