C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 16:15:31 -0300
Dear Uncle Bobby,

  Okay, so you made a boo-boo. Heck, I do that sometimes. Like last night, I
went out to piddles, and marched my little self into Mommy's office and
pooped right in front of her. She was upset for a few minutes, but no
biggie. She just gave me "the look", cleaned up the accident and we were
best buddies again.

  See, a dog's life is exactly what it's cracked up to be. Sometimes ya
hafta step in "stuff". But ya get over it. So there, too! :)

  Don't you dare resign as List Administrator. I sorta know where you live!

Your furry nephew,

Mr. Jake (the cutie boy Cairn, cause I got a haircut) Rockwell
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier