C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 May 2008 14:53:22 -0400
Thanks, Michael.  Yes, I agree with you all that we are not
mistakes...But by using that comment as a joking opener to a more
detailed conversation it breaks the ice a bit and gets people to
relax so we can REALLY talk about my CP and how it DOESN'T define who
I am or what I have done or can do in my life.

Linda