C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Linda Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 2008 14:46:58 -0400
Ok, try using the guest password "donny" and I think you will be able
to see the photos.

21 months old and showing his "stinker" side (btw, the drawing in the
background is of me, Donny and my maternal grandmother - who I call
my guardian angel - that my hubby had drawn by a local artist (from
photos) for me for Valentine's a year ago)
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/wags117/?
action=view&current=DSC03161.jpg

20 months old on vacation in Williamsburg
http://s29.photobucket.com/albums/c283/wags117/?
action=view&current=Day1003.jpg

Linda