C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 12:40:46 -0500
blame this one on your polititians. they have preached this right up until
they are elected.

He is constintly making remaks that we should abolish all welfare progrmas
because the people who are on them "all have 10 kids and are just using it
as
an excues to get off of doing work and to have more kids".

Yours,
Anee
Webmaster of CPIC
http://www.geocities.com/aneecp/

In a message dated 12/8/1999 11:52:08 PM Central Standard Time,