C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Kyle E. Cleveland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 15:45:11 -0500
Bobby,

DFW on a Saturday...:>(   I always try to book through Love Field when I
can, but you gotta go where the tin goes.  I'll be praying for your safe
trip and that Joyce and the family can draw comfort from each other.

-Kyle