C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 19:34:44 -0800
40 years, is hardly a blink of the eye in G-d's time, in the meantime I
like to think all our beloved pets are at rainbow bridge, a place I
envision as beautiful as the park at the marina, with lots of sunshine,
water, places to sleep, and they're all playing and running around...
restored to good health. I agree, I wouldn't want to go if my pets are not
going to be there!

mag
Free our people! More than 250,000 people with disabilities
throughout the USA say they want to move out of nursing homes.
Please ask your Congressperson to vote FOR the MICASSA bill, this
will allow medicaid funds to pay for community supports
instead of isolating the person in a nursing home or institution.
HR 910 is the bill number
Senate version of MiCASSA (S 401).

Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities
~Tamar Mag Raine~
IM: tamarmag48