C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 11:29:00 -0400
all right!!, muffins. send it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Carla MacInnis [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Saturday, August 04, 2001 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Yogurt with Fruit

Dan,

  Yogurt is the best! I often add yogurt to my smoothies for it's "movement"
benefit :) Juicing fruits or veggies is another great way to stay healthy :)
Especially helpful to those with eating/chewing difficulties.

  Raisins are great as well. I have a recipe for health muffins if anyone
wants
it. It has wheat germ.

Cheers!

Carla